We have an exciting opportunity to join our Partner Marketing team in London. We are looking for a proactive team player who can work well with both internal and external parties, thus allowing us to create outstanding offers for Quidco members.
This role will involve managing a number of Key Accounts in which you can develop relationships and nourish performance for all parties. This role will suit someone with a thorough understanding of the affiliate marketing industry and who thrives on engaging with clients in all environments.
This is a great opportunity to grow within the affiliates industry along with the UK’s leading cashback site.
– Negotiate outstanding exclusive offers from clients for Quidco members, liaising with Marketing and other departments to provide the necessary tools to achieve these.
– Providing excellent, pro-active account management to Quidco’s top tier partners.
– Deepen partner relationships to a more senior level and generate opportunities for co-marketing and coalitions.
– Build effective relationships with clients, networks, and agencies. This will involve attending network events and affiliate days as well as dealing appropriately and promptly with queries received on a daily basis.
– Generate advertising revenue for the business
– Deliver reports and analysis to partners to encourage increasingly better exclusive offers and higher advertising spend.
– Develop a strategic plan for your key accounts portfolio based on data and analysis.
– Present plans to the wider team and deliver results in an effective manner.
– Working as part of the Partner Marketing team to help each other achieve shared and individual goals.
– Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
– Involvement in any additional project related work when required.
Skills & Experience
– University degree (min 2:2) or equivalent
– 3 to 4 years of affiliate marketing experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
– Ability to translate analysis into actionable objectives and results
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
– Self-motivated, results oriented, hands-on, enthusiastic and a team player
– Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook