This role will work closely with the CRM Manager and other teams in the business to plan and execute targeted customer communications. You’ll be required to input at all stages of campaign delivery – utilising email, on-site, mobile and other available channels to maximise response rates.
This role requires a team player that is self- driven, result & detail orientated with a positive outlook and a flair for CRM.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, executing and optimising lifecycle campaigns, as well as larger seasonal campaigns, across email and mobile
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure communications are effective and utilised to maximise customer engagement
• Creation of customer segments in DMP for various promotional and BAU activity
• Work closely with internal design teams to brief and critique creative to ensure CRM campaign messaging is on-brand and delivered to the highest standard
• Ensure that all activity is on-brand with the correct tone of voice, positioning and articulates the relevant Quidco features and content
• Monitor the performance of campaigns against KPIs and communicate results via Excel reports on a weekly and monthly basis, in the CRM team meetings
• Providing support to the Partner Marketing team as and when necessary & Effect any reasonable request made by a manager.
• Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Creative thinker with a structured way of working with excellent attention to detail, and a clear focus on high quality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Must be able to manage own workload sufficiently to achieve targets set within internal service level agreements.
• Advanced level of copywriting
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software – specifically Excel & PowerPoint
• The ability to use all forms of communication (email, phone, instant messaging, face-to-face) is essential.
• Experience working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
• Can demonstrate success maximising sales from customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle
*Please note this is a Temporary position for 9 months.