Quidco is the UK’s leading Cashback site. We enable millions of members to shop online and receive hundreds of pounds in their pockets with cashback on their purchases each year.
We are looking for two Customer Operations Agents to join our Customer Support team and aid us in providing a first-class service for our members. You will learn the importance of providing excellent customer service to all members using our website whilst making each member experience as smooth sailing as possible.
This is a great opportunity if you would like to excel in a new challenge in the field of online customer service.
If you are not already a member of Quidco, join us for free today to understand our product and why we are passionate about Cashback https://www.quidco.com/join-quidco/.
About the Role:
Our Customer Operations Agents are required to use MSM systems, applications and products to support MSM customers, retailers and networks and answer their queries, in addition to maintaining retailer offers and rates on the site and mobile application. They are also required to perform administrative duties in respect of the customer cashback journey.
Day to Day tasks would include the following:
• Respond to customer queries via ticket, email, Live Chat and telephone, using knowledge of systems and products
• Manage, analyse, organise, and update relevant data and customer records
• Communicate and provide information, both written and by telephone, internally and externally
• Interpret queries and identify issues, and then implement actions accordingly
• Accurate input of rates, vouchers and promotions to the site
• Liaising with internal and external departments
• Reporting of any issues to Client Operations Team
• Participate in team meetings and activities
About the candidate:
• Passionate about helping customers
• Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Independent, self-motivated and able to maintain high-quality standards without direct supervision
• Ability to type speedily and accurately is a must
• Full working awareness of the Internet
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word or similar
• Excellent literacy, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
• Experience of SalesForce (or any other data management system) would be useful
Please note, to be eligible for this role you will need to be flexible, the working hours are split into shifts on a rota basis:
• Monday- Friday between 8am – 6pm and
• 1 in 4 weekends 9am – 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. (If you work a weekend, you get a day off during the week before and a day off in the week after the weekend worked).
Tagged as: customer service