Quidco runs the UK’s leading Cashback site. We enable millions of members to shop online and receive hundreds of pounds in their pockets with cashback on their purchases each year.
This role will offer you the opportunity to excel in the field of online Customer Service. The main responsibilities that you will take on are to help members using our website.
You will learn to become as passionate as we are about the importance of providing excellent customer service to our members and clients.
If you are not already a member of Quidco, join us for free today to understand our product and why we are passionate about Cashback https://www.quidco.com/join-quidco/.
About the role
The Customer Operations Agent is required to support Quidco members, retailers, and networks to answer their queries, in addition to maintaining Retailer offers and rates on the site and mobile application. This role performs end to end administrative duties in respect of the customer cashback journey.
The outcome of your training will lead to you being highly competent in the following tasks:
Customer contact and support
• Respond to customers in writing or over a telephone call using our internal ticket, email, Live Chat, or call systems
• Manage, analyse, organise, and update relevant data and customer records
• Interpret queries and identify issues, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
• Accurate inputting of rates, vouchers, and promotions to the site
• Liaising with internal and external departments
• Reporting issues to relevant departments
• Achieving quality standard as required.
About the candidate
To be consider for this opportunity you will need to show that you:
• Have some keyboard skills
• Understand the basic principles of the internet
• Have knowledge of Excel, Word or similar
Please note, to be eligible for this role you will need to be flexible, the working hours are split into shifts on a rota basis:
• Monday- Friday between 8am – 6pm and
• 1 in 4 weekends 9am – 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. (The weekend work is preceded or followed by 2
days off in the week).