We are looking for two Digital Marketing Executive’s to join our team in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity if you are keen to get hands-on experience across a wide range of digital channels, and if you like working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a D2C (direct to consumer) e-commerce business, with one of the UK’s largest networks. As the role develops the Digital Marketing Executive will also have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of our direct partners, optimising their activity to maximize value and sales volumes
With the support of each dedicated channel manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for campaign set up across all four marketing channels, optimization to improve overall ROI KPI’s, tracking management, platform tool optimization, creative and partnership management. The Digital Marketing Executive will also work alongside the Affiliate and Partnerships team in identifying new partners to recruit onto Quidco’s affiliate to the program.
• You will be responsible for supporting the day to day management across Quidco’s affiliate programme, PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic channels.
• Supporting the wider Affiliate and Partnerships team to deliver day-to-day management of existing affiliate and partnership relationships.
• Daily affiliate network management
• Campaign tracking set up and maintenance across all channels, followed by reports and analysis of performance
• Support on development of new relationships across the affiliate channel.
• Creative campaign development and optimisation.
• Representing Quidco at industry networking events alongside the wider Acquisition marketing team.
• Daily use of GA, Facebook and programmatic platforms to analyse campaign performance data.
• Campaign copywriting and design briefing plans.
• Ensure PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
• Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
• Analyse end-to-end activity and performance of all paid search channels/campaigns and report findings back to the relevant channel owners.
• Continuous landing page optimisation through testing copy, imagery, audience segmentation and offers.
The Candidate will have the following attributes:
• Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the business.
• Great communicator & organizer
• Foster Teamwork
• Lead: Positively influence
• Excellent Planner & Decision maker
• Problem solver
• Strong analytical skills are essential
• Must have strong commercial acumen
• Self-starter & Results-driven is highly desirable
• Must have 6 months – 1-year experience of Digital Marketing,
• Knowledge of online performance tracking is essential