We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Product team, the location of this role is flexible, working out of either our London or Sheffield office.
The role will work closely with the design, projects and delivery teams focused on building a great member experience. The remit is to support these teams find solutions to the blockages and challenges they face in delivering operational and strategic objectives. The opportunity would ideally suit a more outcomes led rather than process driven Product Manager, someone already familiar and very comfortable working in a fast pace digital environment on a consumer facing product.
This is a great career opportunity to join the UK’s number one Cashback site. If you are not already a member of Quidco, join us for free today to understand our product and why we are passionate about Cashback https://www.quidco.com/join-quidco/.
About the role
You will work closely with the Director of Projects and Chief Product Officer to manage the end-to-end customer experience Quidco. This will involve assisting with strategy and implementation of features across the Quidco Member product as well as the wider platform. You will communicate with all areas of the business, guiding, scoping and implementing new product ideas, working to increase profitability of existing product features, taking ownership of new developments, providing feedback and information on product progress and performance, as well as working with marketing to define rollout strategies.
• Manage the product life cycle of our Web, App and Core product suite
• Define the scope of product improvements in collaboration with the CPO
• Establish the product roadmap with the CPO, and all other staff that will be affected by product activities; revise the roadmap as required
• Establish awareness of industry/market trends in order to help shape the above
• Translate the vision into prioritised deliverable goals.
• Guide business unit product solutions, requirements and features, for current and future products by working effectively with all areas of the business
• Work with Design to create UI and UX improvements
• Define requirements / user stories and acceptance criteria for product improvements
• Manage conversion rate optimisation efforts in order to deliver iterative product improvements continuously
• Help to establish and agree the objectives of Quidco’s product
• Be focused on maximising the business value of the product
• Management of junior resource(s) to achieve the objectives of the product team
• Work closely with QA to ensure all features are delivered to the highest quality
• Perform as an ambassador for the organisation during site visits and external events
• Affect any other reasonable request made by a senior manager
• Minimum of 3 years’ Product and/or management experience
• Strong understanding of agile software development
• Previous experience of using JIRA preferable
• Experience of working for consumer web projects preferable
What we are looking for
• Passion for creating a great user experience
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
• Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined
• Professional approach, flexible and capable of taking direction
• Is a team player, highly engaged and motivated to offer a positive contribution to our fabulous product.